This club started in Electrical Engineering department to focus on the advanced trends on technological development in non-conventional energy particularly in solar energy in the world among faculty and students.
AIM OF THE CLUB:
- The teachers and students will develop their skill and knowledge in one forum.
- To develop the research works in solar energy.
- To apply the new trend on technology to their applications in solar photovoltaic, particularly solar roof top energy.
- To compare their innovative ideas in new trend of technology.
- To implement the application of electronics, computer and IT technology in the field of smart technology, i.e. smart grid and smart metering etc.
- This club will give information on solar cells, solar panels, storage devices and grid interaction and net metering.
- This club will arrange for training of young engineers subsequently.
- This club will help the students to face competition on electrical energy problems and job interview by different energy companies.
- This club will create an information center for solar photovoltaic structures and their application.
- This club will conduct seminars/workshops/Talks of resource persons on solar PV structures in the college premises.
- To develop the control mechanism of electrical energy smartly with the help of microprocessor and power electronics.
Faculty Coordinator: Mr.Y.Panda,Asst.Professor,Dept.of EEE