Energy Audit Club
The Energy Audit Club focuses on making its members aware about the scenario of energy crisis & the importance of Energy Conservation & Energy efficiency.
- Learn about Energy crisis & the subsequent need of Energy Conservation.
- Energy efficient practices & Energy efficient devices.
- To know about Energy Conservation act,2001 BEE(Bureau of Energy Efficiency):-Its structure, objectives,
Initiatives & Ongoing activities etc.
- To know why & how of Energy Audit & how to become an Energy Auditor.
- To learn about ECBC(Energy Conservation Building Codes) & Green buildings)
- To get an idea of conducting preliminary Energy Audit by doing/performing series of activities designed for the Club.
- Seminar by faculty coordinator
- Energy audit-An introduction,its necessity,legislation for user industries in India,procedure to become an energy auditor
- Types of energy audit,Green Buildings,Efforts at consumers’ end towards energy savings
- Techfest Activity-Energy Quiz
Faculty Coordinator: Ms.Sushmita Das,Asst.Professor,Dept.of EEE