Enrichment of knowledge of the faculty members of the college is of paramount importance. This is achieved through the following procedures.
(1) Technical paper presentations by the faculty members in a faculty seminar, which is attended only by the last semester students.
(2) Cash rewards for faculty members whose papers are published in national and international journals.
(3) Cash rewards for faculty members whose papers are published in leading national level magazines.
(4) Nominations of faculty members to national level workshops/seminars and QIPS.
(5) In addition to the above, the college has also organized some trainers training programmes for updating the knowledge of members of faculty of various departments. BPUT has chosen Trident for conducting its Faculty Development Programmes. Recently the college hosted a MATLAB Workshop for BPUT, which was a highly successful 3-day long Programme. Similarly, the college has also hosted an extremely necessary and successful Faculty Development Programme on Networking (NS-2) which was attended by Senior Faculty members of all reputed colleges under BPUT.