- SIRO Recognized:
The Scientific and Industrial Research Organizations (SIROs), which are part of the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, have recognized the Trident Group of Institutions in Bhubaneswar. Its main goal is to unite non-profit organizations that operate on a volunteer basis in order to support their initiatives in the fields of scientific and industrial research, design, and development of homegrown technology in order to achieve technological self-reliance and reduce the use of foreign inputs. This acknowledgment enables us to increase our expertise in the sphere of cutting-edge science and engineering. The Trident Group was able to build in-house research and development on new technologies, products, processes, designs, quality, ranges, etc. thanks to this important accreditation. Additionally, it makes it possible for us to obtain financial Research and Development grants from numerous funding organizations, including DST, CSIR, DBT, TDB, ICMR, and ICAR.
- BPUT NCR
Trident has been recognized to be the Nodal centre for research by Biju Patnaik University of Technology for two Departments:
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The main objective of this centre is
- To promote and facilitate collaborative and interdisciplinary research and enhancement of research networking capacity and infrastructure under the umbrella of BPUT in the state of Odisha.
- To increase and effectively manage the resources and research support for its stakeholders.
- To provide education and training in research and related skills especially for PG and UG students.
- To contribute to the University strategic educational and research missions and to support synergies between research teaching and learning and consultancy services.
- To promote and enhance the reputation of faculty members in academic as well as quality of research.