Trident Group of Institutions (TGI) research initiative aim to position R&D Cell to fascinate engineering research in the group. This will be accomplished through a variety of research activities, some of which include funded project received from Govt. Agencies, IEDC activities, student technical clubs, investments made through the Trident Intramural Funded Research Schemes. Further, the cell promotes and facilitates faculty and student participations in national and international conferences and research publications.
To solve the numerous intricate and challenging problems industries facing, multidisciplinary researches are essential. The designated research groups carry out collaborative research activities. Plan for research collaborations with agencies abroad are under active consideration of the cell.
- Create a culture of excellence for research and offer the best facilities for it.
- Serve as a platform for teachers and students to engage in knowledge-sharing, strong multidisciplinary collaborations, and social research that is solution-driven.
- Publish high standard research articles in reputed international publications.
- Create scientifically profound human resources for academic & industrial research
- Promote industrial collaborations involving active and mutually beneficial R & D projects
- To make Trident Research a well-known organization and a reputable brand in the area of advanced technical research.
The following professors make up the main R&D team:
|Dr. Sakuntala Mohapatra
Professor Dean Research
Her emphasis on leadership enabled us to put research investments on a notable trajectory that made knowledge resources for research available as well as powerfully generate creative solutions.
The core R&D team comprises of the following professors presented by an organizational chart: