The Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME), a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for the formulation and administration of rules, regulations and laws relating to micro, small and medium enterprises in India
MSME has been pleased to setup MSME Business Incubator Cell(Trident –BI) in the year 2015 in Trident Academy of Technology, to facilitate ,handhold & promote entrepreneurs/Students having creative innovative ideas with commercial value.
A local selection committee has been constituted as per the guidelines of MSME consisting of eminent persons from industry, banks, IITs, NGOs and Govt. etc. This committee will assess , select and recommend the projects to the final selection Committee of MSME NewDelhi . The final selection committee of MSME NewDelhi will select and approve the ideas on the basis of innovativeness, Technology and commercial aspect and can grant seed funding upto 6.25 Lakhs as per the merit of the project.
- To create massive awareness and sensitize the students of the Institute and unemployed youths inside & outside the Institute on the significance of Micro, small and medium enterprises as an alternative career option & contributory towards the economic as well as overall development of the state and the nation.
- To identify, nurture and support the potential entrepreneurs and to transform them into independent self-sustaining entrepreneurs.
- To function as a main Hub of Entrepreneuerhip Promotion and Development and providing handholding support to the grassroot level organization and other institutions.
- To foster linkages between the parent institution, Industries, R&D Institutions in the region and concerned organizations engaged in promoting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) including NGOs, other voluntary organizations and CSR units.
- To catalyze and promote development of S&T based enterprises and enhance employment opportunities.
- To develop a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem & to provide a platform for speedy commercialization of the research and technologies developed in the Institutes.
- To support the development, piloting and scaling-up of innovative social impact initiatives.
- To create avenues for funders to host new initiatives and to leverage a proven approach towards building new organizations.
- To patronize appropriate training programmes suitable for socio-economic culture of Odisha.
- To provide training to the entrepreneurs in skill development, technology and business management.
- To provide platform for IPR protection, Technology transfer and commercialization facility for the