The following rules and regulations are to be followed by the members (bonafide students, faculty members and Staff) of the University:
- No student is allowed to enter the reading room without his/her own identity card.
- A user can take help of library staff for search of Books. The users are entitled to use reading room for self study from the books/journals/magazines available in the library;
- Use of speaker phone/head phone is not allowed in the library. Allowed in the digital Library in slow voice for reading purpose.
- Use of mobile phones inside the library is strictly prohibited. Users are required to keep their mobile phones switched off;
- Smoking, drinking, eating or chewing of tobacco, sleeping, loitering, gossiping inside the library is strictly forbidden. Appropriate action will be taken for breaking of rules;
- The library allows direct access to bookshelf help of the its staff. However, the users should not disturb the arrangement of books. They may leave any book taken out by them and keep it at issue counter so that it can be properly restored on the shelf by the library staff.
- Users assume the obligation of keeping the library materials in good condition. Materials damaged, defaced or lost must have to be replaced by a fresh copy. Otherwise cost of the book at current/market price will be realised from the borrower;
- Disfiguration, damage or marking of any kind on any book or any other material be-longing to the library is punishable with a new Books.
- Mutual conversation inside the library is not allowed. Similarly, an unruly behaviour is not allowed in the library. This is of utmost importance to allow each member to have a calm environment within the library
- Suggestions for desirable help or improvement of facilities in the library can be submit-ted, preferably in written form, to the Sr.Librarian;
- Readers should be courteous to the librarian, library staff and fellow students;
- Library cards are not transferable;
- All the users may please get the books checked while making an exit from the library;
- If in any case the authority feels a student/user is disturbing other users, he/she may be disallowed entry into the library; and
- Admission to the library may be refused to anyone who violates the Library Rules and Regulations.