Books and Publications
- Padhi , A.K Sahoo “Microstructure Modeling Al- 20%Sn Alloy” Intl. Journal of Metals, Material and minerals in Vol.23 No.1, June 2013
- Padhi, A.K. Sahoo, B. B. Pani “Study of microstructure evolution of miscible and immiscible alloys” Intl. Journal of Manufacturing and Processes (accepted and to be published in June 2016).
- P. Padhi , A.K. Sahoo“ Estimation of mould and casting interface- air gap using inverse modeling” Intl. Journal of Material Transactions (recently communicated for review).
- D., Nayak, A. K. and Barman, N., 2012, Studies of Transport Phenomena during Solidification of a Binary Solution on an Inclined Cooling Plate, Transaction of The Indian Institute of Metals, 65, pp. 801-807.
- Nayak, A. K., Barman, N. and Chattopadhyay,, 2014, Solidification of a Binary Solution (NH4Cl+H2O) on an Inclined Cooling Plate: A Parametric Study, Procedia Materials Science Volume 5, Pages 454–463.
- Nayak, A., Barman, N. and Chattopadhyay, H., Solidification of a Binary Solution (NH4Cl +H2O) under Shear Flow: A Numerical Study, Solid State Phenomena Vols. 217-218 (2015) pp 174-181, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- R.Das , D.K. Mohapatra, P.C. Routray “Parametric effects and optimization of machining parameters in hard turning” Intl. Journal for research in applied science and engineering technology VOL -3 issue 2, February, 2015.
- S.R.Das , D.K. Mohapatra, P.C. Routray “Effects and optimization of machining parameters in hard turning process” Journal of Engineering Innovation and research, VOL-5, issue 1, Jan-March, 2015
A.K. Sahoo (HOD, Mechanical)
- Engineering Mechanics, Publishers India Tech, New Delhi, 2010
- Engineering Thermodynamics, Publishers India Tech, New Delhi, 2011