The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering aims at skill development of the faculty members with the cutting edge technologies and upgrading their knowledge in software/ hardware development and design. FDP is a specialized programme for career and skill development to acquire knowledge on latest software/hardware tools. The programme enables the participants to develop competence in understanding recent advances in research, to learn to improve ideologies and to improve presentation skills.
A list of STTPs conducted online during COVID -19 Pandemic are listed below:
- AICTE SPONSOREDONE-WEEK ONLINE SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME (STTP) ON “Electronics Equipment Integration, Prototype Building and PCB Design” scheduled from 21st June to 26th June 2021
- AICTE SPONSOREDONE-WEEK ONLINE SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME (STTP) ON “Data Analytics and Database Management in IoT” May 31st to June 5th, 2021
- AICTE SPONSOREDONE-WEEK ONLINE SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME (STTP) ON“Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Signal Processing”24th May 2021 to 29th May 2021
- AICTE SPONSORED ONE-WEEK ONLINE SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME (STTP) on Mechatronics From 17th to 23rd July 2019.
A list of FDPs is listed below as an initiative for improving skills of faculty members:
- An AICTE Sponsored Two weeks Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Embedded System in IoT” was organised by the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering on 27thNov,2017 to 9thDec,2017
- An AICTE funded Faculty Development Program (FDP) on A Graphical Programming Language LabVIEW And its Real Time Applications in Engineering.
Fig 1. AICTE sponsored FDP on A Graphical Programming Language
Labview & its Realtime Application in Engineering
- A BPUT sponsored Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Introduction to MATLAB and Its Application in Engineering .
Fig.2. BPUT Sponsored FDP on MatLab
- A Faculty Development Programme on COMSOL Multi physics for MEMS and Sensor Design
Fig.3. Faculty Development Programme on COMSOL Multi physics for MEMS and Sensors Design
- National Workshop on VLSI and Tanner EDA Tools in collaboration with Trident Techlabs
Fig.4. National Workshop on VLSI and Tanner Tools in collaboration with TRIDENT TECHLABS
- A Faculty Development Programme on Embedded systems and Design
The faculty members of the department are incessantly upgraded with the latest software and hardware knowledge to guide the students for project work and do research activities. The department constantly supports Faculty Development Programmes both inhouse as well as outside the college. An inhouse 15 day Faculty Development Programme on Embedded Systems and Design” was conducted on 15th May 2015 to 30th May 2015. The faculty members are trained in different domains like PROTEUS circuit design, PCB layout design and KEIL programming.
- A Faculty Development Programme on LabView and MatLab
An intensive Faculty Development Programme was also conducted taking the interests of faculty members on MATLAB and LABVIEW during summer vacation. The faculty members are exposed to do hands on practice and handle small projects on MATLAB and LABVIEW. The FDP was conducted during 2nd May 2015 to 16th May 2015.