Summary of Research Publications in Last 4 Years of ETC Department
|Year of Publication||Number of Research Papers Published|
- Sakuntala Mahapatra , Debasis Mohanta, Prasanta Mohanty, Santanu Kumar Nayak, Classification of EMG signals using ANFIS for the detection of Neuromuscular Disorders, Recent Developments in Intelligent Computing,Communication and Devices, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing-2017, Vol. 555,Spring
- Suvendu Kumar Dash, Daniel Raju, Sakuntala Mahapatra, Shaik Mohammad Ali “1-Channel Wireless Acquisition System For Magnetic Diagnostics of ADITYA-U Tokamak” in Abstract Procd. of 32nd National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology (PLASMA-2017), pp-393, November 2017, Gandhinagar, India.
- Madhusmita Mohanty, “A real time cardiac Patients Specific Epileptic Seizure Detection Model for Proper Clinical Diagnosis”, 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Automation 2018 (ICCCA 2018)”, IEEE Conference Record No.: 44295, December 14-15, 2018.
- Debasis Mohanta,Sakuntala Mahapatra, S. K. Nayak, “ Tunable quantum wavelet transform and improved PSO based novel evolutionary extreme learning machine for epilepsy detection” IJCRT,Vol.2,Issue. 2,pp: 1723-1727,2018.
- Debasis Mohanta,Sakuntala Mahapatra, S. K. Nayak, “ Detection and classification of genetically transferred idiopathic partial epilepsy to child: a four rule ANFIS based SWT-EBFO approach” IJET,Vol.7,pp: 499-505,2018.
- Debasis Mohanta,Sakuntala Mahapatra, S. K. Nayak, “ cardiac patient pumping and epilepsy:AWPT+ANFIS+PSO based classification approach” IJPAM,Vol.120,Issue. 6,Special Issue,pp: 6203-6228,2018.
- R Patra, H. C. Das, Jagannath Sahoo, Sk. Mohammed. Ali “Identification Of Maximum Stressed Region In Hip Prosthesis” International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, November 8 – 10, 2018
- Cheena Mohanty, Sakuntala Mahapatra, Madhusmita Mohanty, “A Study on Digital Fundus Images of Retina for Analysis of Diabetic Retinopathy”, Advances in Machine Learning and Computational Intelligence, Proceedings of ICMLCI, Springer,2019, pp. 445-456.
- Sumanta K. Mohapatra, Madhusmita Mohanty, Biswa Ranjan Swain, Deba Narayan Pattanayak, “Classification of EEG signals using WPT, MGWO and Rule Based Classifiers”, International Jouranal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Vol-8, Issue-5, January 2020, Pg. No. 5093-5104.
- Sumant Kumar Mohapatra, Biswa Ranjan Swain, Madhusmita Mohanty, “A Hybrid and Automated Epileptic Seizure Detection Model using Improved PSO and Extreme Learning ANFIS Network”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-3, January 2020.
- Sumanta K. Mohapatra, Madhusmita Mohanty, Biswa Ranjan Swain, “ Automated Epileptic Seizure Detection Model using WPT, CFS and KNN-based Multiclass TSVM”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-3, February, 2020.
- Sk. Mohammed Ali, Hemanta Kumar Sahu “SSK modulation performance with relay selection and selection combining” Internet Technology Letters 2019 John Wiley
- Minu samantray, Nibedita pati Automated classification of hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC)images for detection of malignant tumor using HOG technique, ICDSA 2021-Spriger Publication.
- Varsha Purohit, Vijayeta Pal, Sugato Hajra, Kalyani Mohanta, SK M Ali “Electrical Properties of the PVDF-Lead –Free Ceramic-Based Composite Film for Sensor Applications” Green Technology for Smart City and Society-GTSCS 2020, Springer Nature Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, December-2020.